Important Coronavirus Update
The safety of our patients and staff has always been and remains our top priority. Since the beginning of the pandemic we have implemented extraordinary measures and additional protocols, including mandatory masking in our facilities, to help ensure a safe and clean environment for our patients, physicians, staff and community. We continue to actively monitor and respond to all recommendations made by the CDC and our local health agencies.
Facility Services and Programs
- Our facility is fully operational. We are monitoring for symptoms in patients and staff. We are taking proactive steps to keep our patients and team members safe while serving the needs of our community. We are actively monitoring and responding to all recommendations made by the CDC and our local regulatory and health authorities.
- Community education programs may be cancelled/postponed; please see event details and follow us on Facebook for updates.
- We have implemented additional training for all employees on handwashing and hand sanitization, and strict employee and client compliance with washing/sanitizing hands thoroughly and often.
- We have increased the frequency of the required cleaning and sanitization of our facility, including intake rooms, surfaces and common areas.
Visitation — Temporary Policy
The following is in effect as of March 28, 2022:
- Two (2) visitors at a time are allowed during regular visiting hours. We also strongly encourage the use of electronic methods to stay connected with loved ones including telemedicine, zoom, and extended phone time.
- Reminder: items for patients cannot be dropped off. They must be mailed or brought in during the time of intake. Please review our What to Bring and What Not to Bring items here.
The CDC recommends individuals and families follow everyday preventive measures:
- Get vaccinated. Authorized COVID-19 vaccines can help protect you from COVID-19.
- Wash your hands often.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces.
- Monitor your daily health and watch for symptoms.
Thank you for your cooperation and for being an advocate for the health of your loved ones and all patients in our care.