Inpatient Treatment for Seniors
Senior adults have the opportunity to reflect on a life of accomplishment. At times, physical and emotional challenges may distort their sense of satisfaction in life. Coping with limitations may lead to distress for the individual and their family.
The Care Plus Treatment Program focuses on providing senior adults ages 55 and older with a more focused and personalized treatment, including the management of minor medical issues.
- Skilled program focus
- Increase effective coping of physical and emotional limitations
- Address medical link between medical and emotional conditions
- Provide medication education
- Manage symptoms of confusion, aggression, depression and memory loss
- Comprehensive discharge planning
Live Better. We Can Help.
South Texas Health System Behavioral offers confidential assessments for those in need of behavioral health, substance abuse treatment and more. Our staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to schedule assessments at 956-388-1300. If you need immediate medical assistance, please contact 911 or seek the nearest emergency room.