Inpatient Treatment for Adults
Adults strive to be productive and emotionally fulfilled. At times, life’s trials can distract from physical and emotional balance. Guidance and support are essential to regain focus.
The Better Living Treatment Program provides the reinforcement needed for adults age 18 and older to structure their lives and reach their potential.
- Distinct program focus
- Coping with depression
- Managing anger
- Improving coping skills
- Enhancing relationships
- Balancing severe mood swings
- Complying with medication
- Chemical dependency detoxification
- Treating depression, thoughts of self harm or harm to others and self-mutilation tendencies
- Comprehensive discharge planning
Live Better. We Can Help.
South Texas Health System Behavioral offers confidential assessments for those in need of behavioral health, substance abuse treatment and more. Our staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to schedule assessments at 956-388-1300. If you need immediate medical assistance, please contact 911 or seek the nearest emergency room.